Dear ARC Stake community members,
Following our commitment to offer professsional staking services and sustain the Elrond #hypergrowth, we are proud to announce our decision to deploy additional nodes and run them in a failover configuration, provided by the protocol built-in nodes redundancy feature.
What does this mean for our delegators?
Adding nodes in a failover configuration, on top of our already high-availability infrastructure, brings:
- 100% availability of the Elrond Node Validation Services
- Maximized APY%
- Insurance that no reward is being lost part of the Elrond Validation Process
- Run up to 80 primary nodes for our community (required to sustain the 200.000 eGLD estimated base stake amounts)
- Run 80 additional nodes configured as fail-over nodes
- 2021 March, 7 – Deploy 80 nodes for our community – COMPLETED
- 2021 March, 15 – Deploy 20 additional nodes as spare and get ready for node redundancy tests on the MainNet – COMPLETED
- 2020 April, 5 – Deploy and configure node redundancy for up to 40 nodes
- 2021 April, 30 – Deploy and configure node redundancy for all ARC Stake nodes part of the base stake and validators queue
Happy staking with ARC Stake!